|1 of 18 ›|
- Create CSS3- easy css3 generator
- jsFiddle- an easy way to test out your coding
- cursor editor- create your own cursor
- typetester- compare different fonts side by side
- SassMe- an easy way to visualize colors and generate the code
- Websafecolors- list of colors that are websafe
- CS3 gradient- easy way to create gradients
- Ui live tools- toolkit that helps you create forms, buttons, icons and more
- Responsive- database for patterns, backgrounds, and more
- GFX- a 3D CSS3 animation library for jquery
- Learn layout- learn about css and html
- PLTTS- find premade color palettes
- Bookcasey- color stop gradients
- Color Swatches- color palettes
- Need intermediate photoshop knowledge
- I’m using CS6 but should work for other versions
- Please like of reblog if this is helpful!
- more of my tutorials here!
PSD #1 by blomskvist:
- a simple coloring for gifs
- works best on movies, both bright and dark scenes
- you may have to play around with some adjustment layers
- don’t redistribute or claim as yours
- like or reblog if you download
ewerlark asked me so nicely to make a tutorial of this reign edit I made (sadly I didn’t save them as psds so I recreated them the best I could), so here we are! I labeled it reign coloring tutorial, but I’m sure it’ll work w/ shows in a similar setting (like GoT & OUAT). This is my first tutorial so I’ll explain it the best I can (also it’ll be picture heavy).
PSD 009 by pswolf.
- This is a colorful psd for icons for dash !
- Don’t redistribute or claim as your own.
- Like or reblog if you download!
- Download - cl
very simple chain and ruffle tutorials i made for a friend and decided to share because idk it might be useful for someone
sorry it took a while to answer to this, i wanted to gather all the information i could so this ask would actually be useful to you in any way
firstly, i want to thank you for your compliment, it means a lot to me. but i don’t think i got in any waygood at edits, i think it’s just pure luck i managed to do something relatively nice with that rw/manuscript thing.
what i did with that graphics is just purely blending pics together and adding some text to it.
anyway, so i think the best way to improve your graphic making is to try out a lot of things, look out for graphics you look, try out their styles, find things that you’re comfortable with. (i’m not saying copy someone’s style, but you can be heavily influenced by someone else’s graphics etc). i also say practice a lot, don’t necessarily post anything you create, make something today, make something tomorrow and eventually after a while you’ll get better at it. it takes time, like it took me about a year and a half to reach this point and i’m not even remotely good with photoshop (i was a lazy learner, so i didn’t practice ever day oh well)
now about the tutorials and textures, i will list down some places that helped me a lot.
- psdtuts (i just read every tutorial on that site, even though some of those things seem impossible for me to make, it’s a good exercise i think)
- vector.tutsplus (this site is useful if you work with illustrator)
- adobe tv (it’s really useful and the tutorials are really good i especially recommend terry white’s tutorials)
- pscs5 (tumblr’s always good for tutorials and this sort of stuff and pscs5 is one of my faves)
- also mmorrow’s tutorial is really helpful