|1 of 19 ›|
Custom fic rec page (with search and sort options):
(You should have some knowledge of HTML/CSS to use this theme.)
TUTORIAL: SLIDING VIEWER
- Paste this code directly beneath the <head> tag
- Paste this code underneath the <style type=”text/css”> tag
- Paste this code under the <body> tag, wherever you want the viewer to appear
- The highlighted area indicates the arrows.
Arrow resources: x, x or google search “arrow buttons”
Basically: [‘image source’, margin left, margin top]
- The second part of coding is all up to you as far as appearance goes.
- In the final code, please use only one option. The most popular in my experience is A, as it is simple. If you choose B make sure you have included all necessary codes.
Hopefully this is easy to understand. Just wanted to make a quick tutorial because I’ve yet to see one and it seems like a really helpful resource to theme makers. If you have any questions / feedback / advice feel free to message me.
RESOURCE ROUND-UP #8CSS3 Animation Cheat Sheet
Photoshop for Web Designers – A Free Course on Tuts+ Premiumplus
Echo.js (for image lazy loading)
jQuery EasyDropDown (styleable dropdown menus)
Typewolf (Design Inspiration & Font Identification)
Creating Content Tabs with Pure CSS
10 Google Analytics Alternatives You Can Try
Stacky.js (plugin for organizing your container as a stack)
Menu Dropdown by Fukuo
Hello, there! I am back with a new tutorials—it’s a menu dropdown. I am so happy to share the code I’ve been working on. Be sure to play around with the code and please note that I am not helping with customization nor do I will help you to use this code, you need to have a knowledge with HTML and CSS.
Please note that this might not be supported in all browsers, this is still experimental.
Various Movies/Tv Shows→PSD #47 (MF)
- Works for gifs and screencaps.
- Adjust to your liking if necessary.
- Like if taking/downloading!
- Don’t redistribute or claim as your own.
Some people asked me how I made the typer effect in this graphic. So here’s a tutorial! Just saying that this might need your patience especially if you’ve got a lot of word to “type”!
Ok let’s start it :)
Pop-Up Menu is quite different and like any tool has its positives and negatives.
- Positive: Makes the page more dynamic, and need not redirects.
- Negative: The INFINITE SCROLL doesn’t work fine when you use it.
Before doing anything, it’s good if you save your code as a precaution.
Have you gotten to reference layers yet because OMG.
WAT IS THAT
Here’s what I’m trying to say in gif form. I rambled insanely.
The blue layer is set to reference.
Then you can do this.
More on that here.